Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Merry Devil has a Venue

Wow! It's been almost a whole month since I've had any news to report. You know, aside from "work continues." The very good news is that we have secured a venue in Philadelphia: Studio 1831 will play host to us on Saturday, September 11 and Sunday, September 12, so mark your calendars. We're still working on the fine details of the schedule, but you can believe we'll have more on that as it develops.

For the moment, I'm working like crazy doing a line-by-line comparison between my transcription of Q1 and Q2, and noting any differences along the way. They are subtle, and not altogether earth-shattering, but I'm sure the exercise will be useful in developing the edition of the text that I ultimately will ask my actors to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment